As one of the world’s largest industry sectors, travel and tourism now supports 284 million jobs – that’s 1 in 11 jobs on the planet. With the World Travel and Tourism Council predicting that the industry will continue to grow by 4% every year, there has never been a better time to choose a career in tourism.
BA (Hons) International Tourism Management offers a powerful blend of classroom learning and practical work-related experience. It equips you with the skills, knowledge and experience you need for senior roles in this dynamic sector. You will cover all aspects of the industry, from destination management to consumer behaviour and new trends such as wellness and event tourism. At the same time, you will gain vital skills in management, leadership, marketing, business development, finance and strategy to broaden your career horizons.
This course offers you:
• The knowledge and skills you'll need for a successful career in the hospitality industry.
• The access to membership of the Educational Membership Scheme of the Institute of Hospitality, giving you great opportunities to network and make industry contacts.
• All the extra benefits from getting recognized industry membership from the Institute of Hospitality.
• Tutors with industry experience within different areas.
• Support from your personal tutor and other staff throughout your course.
• The chance to continue studying and gain a master’s degree.
Award: BA Professional Qualification 3 Years Full Time Taught in English